Friday, January 7, 2022

Learning Outcome: Research & Dissertation Writing Workshop

                 Introduction

The department of English had organized ṭhe workshop on Research & Dissertation Workshop coon 4 Jan 2022.  Dr. Dilip Barad and Clement gave Guidance about that how to write a good Dissertation as well as what kind of Research you should have to do.

.




Learning Outcome:

After attending that workshop I knew that how to write a Dissertation on my topic so that season was very useful for us because we got the knowledge that how to start or work on our topic. which is significant for us whenever we are in a stuck situation at that ‘time this kind of workshop helped me a lot. So what we have learned after attending this workshop.

*To the analysis of the Topic.

*Define the many references that you have found.

*To enhance thinking capacity

*To do research on any topic try to get some guidance related to your topic.

*To read some research that you can get an idea about your topic.

However, Some kind of argument is most useful for your topic.

The Purpose of the workshop is to give the path to writing good or valuable research means that research is one of the kinds of processes that students have to work with a sharp mind. So, in this discussion, we have to find what is my learning outcome after attending the session so I can say that this was an interesting session that work on a particular topic so I’m happy to attend that session because now I’m clear about my topic so research is never an easy task but now I learned that if you are taking or attending any session you can easily complete your work because it is one of the first time that we are at the stage to do something which is given some kind of benefit to me. Now I got the way of making a dissertation on my topic so This is one of the Leaning outcomes that I learned from the session.

                                                            Thanks😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

social and political

  Social and political characteristics of the ag Introduction  Gdaujej oka ep fage jaop ha ih Renaissance  Elizabethan Age, in British histo...